Recipe and photos courtesy of Embassy of Tunisia in Tokyo.
– 4 small tomatoes, chopped
– 2 small green peppers, chopped
– 2 small cucumbers, chopped
– 1 small onion, finely chopped
– 150 g black olives
– 2 hard-boiled eggs
– 1 teaspoon fresh mint, finely chopped
– 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
– Salt and black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl. Dress with olive oil, vinegar, salt and a little black pepper. Sprinkle with dried mint. Garnish with the quartered hard-boiled eggs and the olives.
Edited by: Rika Sakai & Robert Sakai-Irvine