Courtesy by Chef Etienne Sonntag, Embassy of Spain, Tokyo.
Seafood Paella, “Paella de Mariscos”
[Ingredients for 2-3 people]
- 100g rice
- 250 ml fish stock — See the recipe.
- 4 prawns
- 4 scampi
- 1 squid
- 4 mussels
- 4 clams
- 100g fish
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 50g diced tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- olive oil
- Quickly fry the prawns in olive oil and
- Add garlic, onions and bellpepper and fry slowly.
- Add squid, then tomatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the hot fish stock, add saffron and season to taste.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Arrange all the seafood harmoniously on the rice.
- Cook for 20 minutes on medium heat until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Cover with newspaper for 5 minutes.
- Add a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.
Discover other countries