Courtesy of Embassy of Paraguay, Tokyo.
- Corn grits 400 g
- Eggs 3
- Mozzarella cheese 300 g (or any soft, white cheese)
- Milk 150 ml
- Onions 2, medium-sized
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Slice the onions and put in a pot with the milk. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook for about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, eggs and cheese.
- Add the cooled milk and onion, followed by the grits. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease a baking pan with oil and dust with flour. Pour in the mixture.
- Put in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes.
Discover other countries’ recipes